HolyStar Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken World Online / Asura Force - Cosmos Tribe / Legen Of Ares

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game Empty
PostSubject: Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game   Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Money Tree is an daily instance for you to earn some fast gold/money activate at lv 20, you may only able to do once per day.

You may enter the instance at anywhere anytime by click the "Aid" buttom to open the pop up window.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click the "Enter" buttom will allow you to enter the instance.

There will be 10 round of Mob spawn and Captain spawn on round 5, 7 and 10 or till the money tree is destroyed then it will stop spawning.

After each round of Mob killed you will able to click the "Get Reward" buttom to receive your Gold and Combat HP/MP Potion, the amount of Gold is subject to your char lv, the higher lv the more you will get.

After each Captain you killed a bag will be drop on the floor you require to click on it to receive you reward of "Villain Wallet" = 1g 12s 50c Money (unbound gold), lv 20-29 = 1x Villain Wallet, lv 30-39 = 2x Villain Wallet, lv 40-49 = 3x Villain Wallet lv 50-59 = 4x Villain Wallet.

Tips : After the Tree had destroyed do not leave the instance in the hurry if still have Mob or Captain not killed, You may still kill/clear all to receive the reward, once you leave the instance will not able to return to the instance on same day.

Do not worry of got killed inside because there is no penalty for death in this instance therefor you may keep respawn after killed and back to clear all remainder Mob or Captain.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://holystar.yolasite.com/
SailorMoon
Moderators
Moderators
SailorMoon

PostSubject: Re: Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game   Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Completed max 10 round of money tree instance with lv 20 char.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SailorMoon
Moderators
Moderators
SailorMoon

PostSubject: Re: Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game   Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game   Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Tree - Fast and Easy Gold/Money Earn in Game
Page 1 of 1